Freitag, 10. Januar 2020

Animated Short: Monju Hunters of Sōfugan Island

The animated short film that I made together with my friend Karim Eich was finished in 2016 is now available on YouTube in full length! It has been featured on short film channels such as CG Meetup, CG Bros and several others and has been seen by many thousands of people since it's now online. I'm really excited about all the positive feedback we've received!


It was my final thesis at the Bauhaus University of Weimar in 2016, and we worked on it together for two years (2014-2016). Later, our great sound team Michael Holz, Ludwig Müller and Jonathan Ritzel and the composer Martin Kohlstedt did it really great in the end. It was a great time, we learned so much.




I'd like to make more of this world one day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen